Friday, August 30, 2013

Welcome to Imagination Droppings


Welcome to Imagination Droppings!
On this blog you'll find me showcasing the things that I create in my daily life.  I have so many ideas for crafty/creative/artsy ideas, and I want to share them with the creative world.  I'll also admit some of these droppings will be for sale on my Etsy shop.  But a lot will also be just things I create on a day to day basis. 

The apple change purses about are for sale in my Etsy shop.  They are hand crocheted in cotton yarn, and zippers are hand stitched in.  The purses are about 4 1/2" high and great for keeping change or other small items corralled in your purse.  I think these would also make great gifts for the special teacher in your child's life.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment