Monday, November 25, 2013

Appley Goodness


So as happens at this time of year I am over flowing on apples.  So I decided instead of pie I'd try some apple won tons, I'd been seeing them all over pinterest, and they looked super yummy!

 I tried folding these little guys up a couple different ways and these two are my favorite.  Of course with my new camera I also had to have a Food Network type photo shoot with these little guys.


This way is super cute.  First I just cooked down some apples into pie filling, filled the little won ton shells (be careful too much filling and kabloom).  Then I baked them in the oven and sprinkled them with cinnamon and sugar when they came out.  I thought they tasted great when they were hot and fresh out of the oven, as they cooled they got a little funky and were not as enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment