Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Yum, Yum, Yum

Buffalo Chicken Meatball Subs.

 
I love chicken, in every which way, but my husband not so much.  The poor guy puts up with how much I cook it, but I am always looking for new ways to spice it up for him.
I buy ground chicken and make it into meatballs, I bake them in the oven till golden brown and cooked through.  While they are cooking I whip up a bechamel sauce, which i then add hot sauce and ranch to, too kick up the flavor.  When the meatballs are done I put them in the sauce then put three in a bun.  I try to get the buns to stand up on the cookie sheet, so when I put the cheese on top it gets nice and meltly and the tops of the buns get crispy brown.  Then I put them in the oven with the broiler on and this is the finished product.  They have been a big hit with our family and a few of my sons friends who have tried them.

No comments:

Post a Comment