Wednesday, December 4, 2013

In a snap.....


 
A friend and I recently spent a weekend away scrapbooking.  It's been so long since I've been to a crop and I was super excited about it.  I decided that I would tackle one project in an attempt to limit the amount of stuff I had to bring with me.  I decided that I would work with the We R Memory Keepers pocket pages and the new Simple Stories Say Cheese line.  

 Boy am I glad I chose that combination.  I was able to finish our whole Disney trip from 2013 in one weekend.  That is unheard of.  I will most certainly be using these pages again.  I can't believe I finished in one weekend... that has never happened for me before.  

I added a few pages here so you can see that they look great as well as being easy.  I would recommend some of these pages and these papers (which come in all styles) to anyone!  I was actually able to start on my Christmas cards as well, which you got to see in yesterdays post.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment