Monday, September 15, 2014

Blankets, blankets, and blankets.


I also decided that baby love blankets would be a great item to try.  I found this amazingly soft yarn and so far I've created two.  One in a square and one in a starburst shape.  
The colors are wonderful and will be so great for babys.  
 

Just look at these fuzzy fibers and the great colors.
 


And last but not least this afghan.  I started it forever ago and went to the store for more yarn and was told it was discontinued.  My bad for not buying enough to start, I know better.  Well at a discount store the other day I found it and they had the colors I needed so here it is.  This is the first time I've used such a heavy yarn and boy is that little blanket thick and warm.
  

Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop and get your own little piece of Imagination Droppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment