Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sorry...

I've been MIA and I'm sorry about that.  I know to have a good blog following you have to be a good blog poster.  Our summer running is all over, and I'm gearing up for fall craft shows.  Over the next several days I'll be showing you some of my newest creations.  


But onto bigger news:  I was contacted a couple months ago from the lovely lady at Noyes Museum of Art Gift Shop.  Someone she knew had seen my Etsy shop and told her about it.  She took a look and decided that several of my items would be good for the shop which offers homemade items from artists around the area.  I was THRILLED to say the least so I crafted day and night and sent off some easy care cactus,  apple change purses, and baby cowboy boots.  They are located in New Jersey so if you are in the neighborhood stop by take a picture for me.  You can find there website HERE


Here are all my goodies before I boxed them up and sent them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment